The wall pushup is the first step in developing your ability to do a full regular pushup. These are valuable in helping to increase your upper body strength.
- Stand facing and four feet from the wall
- Begin with your feet shoulder width apart facing the wall
- Lean into the wall and place your hands on the wall slightly above your chest
- Keep your entire body straight, do not let it sag inward or raise up
- Let your body move toward the wall in this solid straight position.
- Once your head is two inches from the wall Push with your arms and come back to the full starting position
- This is one repetition